MITOMO HideyukiAssociate Professor
- Laboratory of Molecular Device
- Research Theme
- Development of self-assembled nanoparticles for bioengineering applications
- Research Keywords
Gold nanoparticles, Sefl-organization, Surface properties, Soft matter, Active control
Overview of Research
I am going to fabricate sophisticated metal nanostructures for actively tunable plasmonic devices. Please check the following link for details.
- School of Science:
Biological Science course (Macromolecular Functions), Collaborative Laboratories
- Graduate School of Life Science:
Division of Soft Matter, Soft Matter Materials Science
Refer to HOKKAIDO UNIVERSITY RESEARCHERS DIRECTORY
– Time: Anytime during the lecture period
– Place: Creative Research Institute Building, #04-105
Please contact in advance by E-mail.